Tuesday 21 October 2008

The Hole Reflection


When the book describes about the camp, I could definitely feel that it is somewhere that is very depressed and strict. I thought that I could have never lived in that kind of place, ever. I felt pity for the main character when Mr. Sir gave him orange jumpsuits, and orange T-shirts yellow socks, and one towel. These materials were too insufficient to live, which I could never live. Every three days, one set of clothing was washed and as I knew more about this camp, I was getting sure that it wasn’t the camp that I would enjoy. Especially the way this author describes about digging holes, I could feel how tired they are.

I liked the way the author put nicknames for each character so the readers could recognize each characters quickly. This book is getting more interesting after I knew that people are suffering for digging holes without knowing any reasons. I really want to know what is the point of digging holes.

No comments: